Managing the Input and Display Languages in the various ReviOS builds and versions
ReviOS 1803+ S (Store)
Go to Settings > Time & Language > Language.
Choose a language from the Add a language list under Preferred languages, and then select Options.
Select Download from the Download language pack option.
After the language pack is installed, select Back .
Choose a language from the Windows display language menu.
ReviOS 1803+ U (non-store)
Note: The language package version has to match the Windows 10 version you're running. Find out how to determine that here.
3. Click on the generated .cmd file, and run it after it is finished downloading.
4. Once it has been downloaded, go to the uup folder and search for the downloaded ESD file. It should look like something like this:
5. Rename it to LangPack-fr-fr.esd or whatever you want and move it to the root of the C:\ drive.
6. Run PowerShell as Administrator and type in this command to install your preferred Language Pack:
7. Now use the following command to list installed Packages:
8. Now we need to remove the original en-US language pack that came packed with ReviOS to fully replace it with the newly installed Language Pack:
Note: The package name may be different for you, depending on what build you're on.
9. Search for the original Language Pack Package that came packed with ReviOS and delete it using the following command:
11. Press Y on your keyboard to restart.
12. After the restart your system will now be displayed in your desired language:
ReviOS 1709 S and U
Download your desired Language pack from the list here:
Open Run by pressing Windows key + R on your keyboard.
In the Run prompt type in:
Hit enter or press Run.
Now select the Language pack that you downloaded from the link above.
Then click Next, Accept and Install.
By downloading any of these images, you agree to Microsoft’s Terms of Service with respect to (5.) Authorized Software and Activation. None of these pre-tweaked image files are pre-activated, to activate your Windows install, you must use a genuine Microsoft key.
For more information, please click here.